Try out our intelligence tool at 'PhiRater Play'

Please fill in a valid email address and get access to our demo environment


Cost reduction with PhiRater? Here’s how…

Finding the optimal rate for your transport orders: saving you 3 to 10%

You have deadlines to meet, orders to transport and budgets to keep, you need to know what is the most economical and efficient solution for the job?

Our transport control tower will find the answer for you by comparing the total cost with all the extras from all your transport suppliers in a heartbeat! so there’s no more guesswork!

Automated workflow: reduce administrative workload by 80%

PhiRater automates your total workflow process from order to cash. Our web based tool automatically detects mismatches and anomalies between transport orders and received invoices.

Our transport control tower is integrated within the powerful digital data platform Xynaps by Pionira. Transporters, shippers and forwarders are placed in direct contact with each other and can exchange information, which simplifies the entire administration process significantly. When 80% of the paperwork is automated, you only need to focus on the remaining 20% for abnormalities. Result: you save time and money.

Analytics for continuous improvement: saving you 3 to 15%

Offering insights and analytic reports, PhiRater makes it possible to further optimise your workflow and reduce inbound and outbound costs.

How do we understand 'total transport cost'?
Check out our infographic!

Watch now!

Want to explore PhiRater Control Tower right now?

Watch our animated video and discover how PhiRater can reduce your costs.

Discover other benefits from using PhiRater

Greater Efficiency!
Thanks to an automated workflow

In a few steps you can choose which mode of transport is your best option. The PhiRater transport control tower automatically communicates with your transport suppliers and detects mismatches between price agreements and received invoicing.

Read more ≫

Profits are increased!
Thanks to insights and analytics.

You’ve got you finger on the pulse, due to PhiRaters comprehensive data analysis and insights helping you to optimise your logistics budget and processes.

Read more ≫

Textielsector kan vervoershandelingen automatiseren met Transport Control Tower

Verladende partijen in de textielsector zijn gebaat bij snelheid, zekerheid van aanlevering of een combinatie van beide. En vergeet... read more

Waarom een Transport Control Tower dé troef is voor decision makers?

Echt controle houden op de gehele transport-operatie en zo gefundeerde beslissingen kunnen nemen? Dat is dé ultieme wens van... read more

Waarom een Transport Control Tower dé troef is voor decision makers?

Echt controle houden op de gehele transport-operatie en zo gefundeerde beslissingen kunnen nemen? Dat is dé ultieme wens van... read more

Transport control tower als effectief middel om meer duurzaam te transporteren

Dichtslibbende wegen op weg naar het centrum van een willekeurige middelgrote tot grote stad zijn een doorn in het... read more

Controle houden op vervoersprestaties met de PhiRater Transport Control Tower

Controle houden op de gehele transport-operatie, in alle omstandigheden. Het is een ultieme wens van verladers die er zorg... read more

Is digitale fitheid een voorwaarde voor logistiek succes?

Digitale fitheid bepaalt de toekomst van verladers, logistiek dienstverleners en vervoerders. Hoe fitter ondernemers met een sterke logistieke component... read more

Onderzoek: de keiharde noodzaak voor de logistieke sector om te veranderen

De ‘kenner’ die jaren geleden riep dat de logistieke sector ‘niet snel genoeg verandert’, is steeds minder een roepende... read more

Vergelijkende kracht helpt complexiteit en kosten tackelen in voedingssector

De voedingssector is een branche apart. De markt kenmerkt zich door strenge regels en eisen, zeker waar het de... read more

Our Clients

DOWNLOAD OUR WHITEPAPER

The future of logistics:

5 critical insights for shippers and forwarders